Thursday, November 10, 2005

click click

I did something today that I have not done for a very long time. I accidentally misclicked (clicked call instead of fold to a preflop raise). I was 6 tabling 6 max at the time.

In the past, I had misclicked a relatively frequent number of times while multitabling. The frequency was once every few thousand hands. For the longest time, I was using the mouse that came with my PC; a Dell branded Microsoft mouse. After one occasion where I accidentally clicked fold to a flop bet when I was holding the nut set on a rainbow flop in a $100NL game (where the LAG bettor had a ~$150 stack and I had him covered), my immediate next action was to point my browser to Amazon to order a gaming mouse. I chose a Logitech MX510 for about $30. That has seemed to turn out to be a very good investment.

In the hand today, I happened to flop 2 pair and won a sizeable pot. That is besides the point... The PFR with his overpair was not impressed, so to really piss him off I played up to my big blind, and then typed "hit and run, baby". I probably should have hung around a while longer, but I had too many tables open and that one had the "worst" avg table stats.

No comments: