After reviewing my notes, I estimate that in my last 136 hours of live play I've made -105BB worth of mistakes. I am disgusted.
- 19% paying off on river when definitely beaten
- 12% calling on turn when very likely beaten
- 11.5% missed value bets
- 11% incorrectly protecting my hand
- 9% paying off on river when very likely beaten
- 6% folded reasonable winning hand on river
- 4% bet into an obviously better hand
- 27% other
Another interesting stat is +29BB winning with the 2nd best hand on the river.