Tuesday, February 26, 2008


"Once the worse thing possible in your life happens, be assured, you have nothing else to be afraid of"


Luke Kim said...

Not to nitpick, but you are giving me too much credit. I noticed that you link me as "Wharton MBA guy." I earned a B.S. in Economics from Wharton Undergraduate at Penn. You can call me "Wharton Undergraduate guy."

drivenwide said...

CelebPoker Freerolls!
Running Now - 11-11 €20 Daily Freerolls - €20 Freeroll every other hour between 11am and 11pm GMT No Requirements
Running Now - FPP Freerolls - exchange your FPPs (Frequent Player Points) to play in our €1000 Freerolls
Coming November - Double €100 Freerolls every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Coming November - €250 Freeroll every Thursday
Coming November - €125 Freeroll every Friday
Coming November - €100 Freeroll every Sunday - no entry requirements

Virgil said...

please contact me webmaster@freepokern.com

sam said...

Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.

1995 Ford Bronco AC Compressor